Coach Charlie Anderson
- Wrestling coach at Trumbull High School since 2007.
- Served 19 years as a teacher and coach at Norwalk High School
- Originally from Washington State, Coach Anderson graduated from Southern Connecticut State University in 1986.
- In high school, he competed in football, wrestling, and track and field.
- During his college years he was the captain of his college wrestling team.
- He went on to coach at the college level for two years before taking a teaching position in Norwalk.
- He is a two time FCIAC Coach of the Year in Wrestling.
- In addition to his teaching and coaching, Mr. Anderson is a member of the Connecticut Army National Guard.
- He has been activated three times in the support of the Global War on Terrorism, twice in support of Operation Noble Eagle and once in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.
Coach Ben Anderson
Coach Joe Vano
- First year wrestling coach at Trumbull High School.
- FCIAC Wrestling Chairman since 2006.
- Served 21 years as head wrestling coach for Darien High School.
- Also, coached Football, Track & Field, & Girls’ Golf at Darien High School.
- Two time FCIAC Coach of the Year in Wrestling.
- Competed in Football, Wrestling & Track & Field at Bunnell High School in Stratford.
The Trumbull wrestling coaches are dedicated to the vision of building an outstanding wrestling program at Trumbull High School.